Numbi Retreat and Artists Collab
9th January – 19th January 2018
We are excited and honoured to announce that we are back on board for the 2018 Mboko festival for our Numbi retreat and Artists Collab. In partnership with RelaxandRejuvenate and Mboka Festival of Arts and Culture – 5th official festival site!
- A series of events and workshops across language, culture, geography, literary, performative, filmic, poetic, musical and visual. With Numbi resident artists and special guests, including Sandele Arts group. everyday on site at Sandele.
- Relax and Rejuvenate’s ethos is creating a space of health and wellness, promoting movement, nutritious food and alternative holistic healing activities in natural surroundings.
- Vegan and vegetarian breakfast & dinner
- 2 day guided juice fast
- Yoga twice a day (sunrise and sunset)
- Guided Meditation
- Transfer to and from airport to Sandele
- Day at the Mboka Festival of Arts, Culture and Sport ..The festival will include: Literary Festival, International Book Fair, “Good Market” Food Fair, Yoga Experience, Art Exhibition, Gambian Cultural Performances (music, singing, dancing) Oware Tournament, Conferences for Youth and Academics, River Excursion, Responsible Tourism Seminar, Marathon Challenge, Bike Challenge…….so you know you have to come!
FLIGHT & ACCOMMODATION
£899 per person – double occupancy
£849 per person – triple occupancy
Accommodation – Guests arrange their own flights
£589 per person – double occupancy
£549 per person – triple occupancy